Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Wordle

Happy Hump Day!

Here is a cool word picture puzzle cloud thing called a Wordle that I made using wordle.net. There, you can go and type in a bunch of text (or just link it to your blog, like I did) and it will create them for you!

Wordle: Knit

I thought it was cute. Although I can't figure out how to make it bigger....

Nothing fancy or extra cool to report today, but my cable knit scarf is coming along quite beautifully!
















All this time I thought cables were hard. Silly rabbit. Cables are for kids.

1 comment:

ACraftyKnitter said...

Cables always looked so hard to me, too- I remember that amazing moment of understanding when I first did one and realized hey, that was easy! Now I want to put them on EVERYTHING, and I can't believe that I waited so long to try them out. Wonder what else I'm missing in the world of knitting, thinking that it would be hard.