Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm a blogger. I blog. It's no big deal.

Hellooooooooo 1999! Lookit me, blogging and stuff. It's a long time coming I guess. The bandwagon didn't stop in Leander, TX until just now.

So here's the deal. I decided recently that I want to be a professional knitter. I don't know (yet) what exactly this entails, precisely, specifically, or even remotely. But whatever. It's cool. I can knit, so I figure right there I have a good start, no? I am trying to post a picture of my socks that I am currently working on, but dammit I'm still new to this blogging thing and I can't quite grasp the picture uploading part. So cut me some slack and I will show you a picture later.

Also, I'm sort of stalking this knitter chick who I love. She gave me a lesson, and now I have a non-lesbian like female crush on her. I will befriend her if it's the last thing I do. She WILL teach me all she knows, so that I can become a Master Knitter. That is what her business card says, and I think it's pretty cool. Her blog is (removed to protect the innocent and also because I don't want her to know I'm stalking her) and I don't know if I'm allowed to put that on here or not, but you can check her out for yourself, as long as you don't try to steal my knitty girlfriend.

So that's it for now. My first blog is kind of boring, but I promise to try and spice it up in the days and weeks to come. And get some pictures. I will not let you down.

1 comment:

R8RSgal said...

You are such a riot! Good luck with the masterbat.. I mean, Master "knitting" (is that what the kids call it these days?) I have subscribed to your blog and will endeavor to spread your word to as many as possible!! Kristy