Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Product Endorsement

Let me introduce you to my new friend.

Smucker's Goober - bloggy friends.
Bloggy friends - Smucker's Goober.
Seriously has anyone else tried this or am I the only crazy person who thinks this is genius!! I'm told this product has been around for awhile, but as far as I'm concerned, I Christopher Columbused the crap out of this stuff the other day at the store. This is a lazy man's dream come true. The jelly is ALREADY mixed in. Do you hear me?? No more getting two jars out. No more worrying that the peanut butter from the knife will leave a trail inside the jelly bottle. You just spread and enjoy. And enjoy and enjoy. Which is precisely what I did last night. My dinner consisted of the following:


  • 2 spoonfuls of Smucker's Goober, eaten straight out of the bottle, and though it was hard to stop eating just spoonfuls, I managed to make
  • 1 Smucker's Goober sammich on wheat bread, which I washed down with...
  • 1 margarita

Yeah that's right. Don't hate. I had a pb&j and a margarita for dinner last night. And lookit that...I don't mess around. Even when I just eat a simple sammy for dinner, I bust out the good margarita glasses. Nothing but the best baby. And you may be thinking that this is an odd combination, pb&J and a rita. You'd be right. I wasn't sure it would work, and it didn't.















Anyway, I ate my dinner, drank my beverage and watched American Idol. Blain was out doing something with his new pimp daddy ride, and I was all alone. Free to eat whatever I want, drink whatever I want, and knit my sweet ass off.












2 comments:

wonder said...

Seriously have you never enjoyed the deliciousness known as Goober PBJ before? This stuff has been around since we were kids, I used to beg my mom to buy me some. She never would, so it was a mystery to me until I was a grown up and had my own money. That's right, I didn't buy it for my kids, I bought it for me! It is delicious, although I prefer the grape, but hey, to each his own. I just might buy some next time I'm at the store.......nobody's the boss.

Caps said...

NO! I'd never had it. Maybe I lived under a rock, I don't know. We bought the grape too because that's what Blain likes. My mouth is salivating at the thought of eating another delicious sandwich.