Friday, October 10, 2008

Boo!

Hey! I'm back, blogging again. Twice this week, thanks very much. It's October. Sam wants you to know that she loves October. It's her favorite month. Coincidentally, mine too. Funny how that works.

Not much new to report except my new shoes. You know I took a picture.
Black Mary-Janes with a slight heel. They're kind of boring, but I lurve them. Mommy needed some new shoes. I probably didn't need the 2 pairs of pants, 3 shirts and a sweater that I also got, but these shoes? They were a necessity. Whatever, when I get a new job, I like to buy new clothes, and I'm ok with that.

I hope you all have a great weekend planned! I've been looking at my calendar and it's packed full between now and Thanksgiving. Which is good, but also, hi, crazy. But I will have a recipe to share with you this weekend. It's Octoberific and I think you'll love it.

For now, though, I leave you with this picture. I'm sorry that there is only one person out there who is going to appreciate this. She knows who she is.
This bud's for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes, I want them.

Anonymous said...

Hey I know that guy! Looks like he had just a bit to drink...

-Tiff