Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blogiversary!!!!!!

Happy Blogiversary to me!!!! It was a year ago today that I started this blog. I have to say, I wasn't sure I'd make it this long, and there have been more than a few times that I almost quit. But I'm here, for better and for worse.

I don't have anything profound to say, so it's not really different from any other blog, huh? But I did want to commemorate the occasion with a give-away. Nothing major, nothing fancy, but leave a comment on this post, and I will enter you in a contest to win one of my handmade goodies. I'll choose the winner using random.org, and the winner will have their choice of something knit, or one of my fabulous bags.

Thanks to everyone for reading for the past year, and for continuing to read.

16 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Happy Blogiversary! Sydney with a baby mohawk - Very Profound! Smuckers Goobers and Margaritas? Not on any other blog I've seen. You are unique and special.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I've enjoyed reading your blog over the last year.

Charlene said...

yay you!!! i want a bag!!!

Unknown said...

A whole year? I know I haven't been following that long, and I'm super excited that you did not quit. I wish I found your blog sooner!

Congrats on one year in blog-land!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I am very proud of your accomplishment of sticking with this thing for a whole year. I have to say that I am happy that you have because you always etertain me when I am in need of entertaining. You know that I say...you are the funny one.

Love,
Tiff

Mumsy said...

Way to go, Chippy!!!! Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

You go girl. Still can't wait for our day of Massages and wine and cheese..! glad you are back and blogging like crazy..love to read you!

Cheeto

Kris said...

It goes by so fast, doesn't it? Happy Blogiversary!

wonder said...

Your lady needs a new pair of shoes.....or a knitty handcraftiness, or a bag. Either will do.

Suna Kendall said...

I don't need a present, but thanks for the enjoyable blog. Keep writing--you are good.

Daisymum said...

I love reading about your witty humor. Happy Blogiversary!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's been a lot of laughs! congrats on a whole year....hey, I know it's work & you do a nice job of entertaining all of us "blog-o-whatevers??" Thanks and keep it up! Great picture! by the way...Nancy Nuggs

Reenie said...

Holy Cow! It's been a whole year already. I'm glad you didn't quit....I love reading you Cappy.

Love ya ~ Reenie

Anonymous said...

Lord knows you entertain me. I get so happy when my email tells me that you have a new post!

I WANT TO WIN
Sarah

One Sheep said...

Happy Blogaversary! I don't think being profound is as important as being yourself and being fun. I just found your blog, but I'd say fun was an apt description of what I've read so far.

Lindsey said...

happy birthday!

heh, I'm like that snowman.