Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Plea for Understanding

I didn't upload my pictures last night. Sue me. Seasonal allergies are kicking my ass, and I was tired. I did frog my purse that I was making, though. And then my yarns got all tangled, and I got really frustrated and almost starting crying (over yarn. seriously) and Blain had to come untangle my yarn (don't even try to read into that, you sick bastids) so that I wouldn't fly off the handle. Good times.

Anyhoo, this little blog here is about something that has been plaguing me for some time. This little "problem" isn't keeping me up at night or anything. I mean, it's still business as usual over here. But every time I see this person, or hear his songs on the radio, I just stop and think about it for a good 5-10 minutes. And then I get confused. So now, I'm asking you, bloggy friends, to help me with my question......





















What the hell is the deal with Kanye West?

????????????????????????????????????????

?


No seriously. What is the DEAL? With KANYE? WEST?

Time to objectivise. I realize that I am Old. And also, Uncool. But I find that even with those two handicaps, I usually still have a general understanding of what the kids are listening to, liking, doing, etc. I mean, I listen to pop radio. I get the whole Hannah Montana thing. But I must have missed the boat on Kanye West. Someone please explain it to me.

1 comment:

wonder said...

I am with you. There is something about him I just don't like. I mean, I feel sorry for him, his mom died and all trying to get some new knockers, who doesn't want a nice set of girls??? But I don't like him, I don't get him, and I don't want to. I do admire his shades in this pic though, brings back some memories. I think I need a pair.