Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm a knut for knitting

I crack myself up sometimes. I mean who comes up with titles like that? Wow, I'm a real cut up. Wakka wakka.

So I finished my sock 3 whole days ago and haven't even been on to post a picture. Let me remedy that.

















My sock!! And my gigantic stump-leg!!!

It's only the one right now, but I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Sock #2 is sort of in the works, and I say sort of because for whatever reason I'm finding it harder to get started on this one. I've started 3 or 4 times and then had to frog my work (for you non knitters, that means rip it and start over) because of stupid little mistakes. I've made one sock and all of the sudden, I'm a sock perfectionist.

Anyway, I found a local knitting group that meets on Thursday nights at the bookstore, so I'm going to that tonight and really looking forward to it. I just know that I am going to meet a bunch of really cool, awesome knitter people who are just like me and we are going to be instant friends and sit and knit and laugh and talk and just be really aweosme together. I can feel it in my bones.

No comments: