Monday, July 21, 2008

Send Aloe

I spent my weekend doing this. It was great. But I am paying the price for it. I am red, sore and a little bit grumpy. Can anyone tell me why my face (in particular, my forehead) gets all swollen and puffy when I get a sunburn? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? No, I'm serious, I really want to know and I'm too lazy to look it up myself and it hurts to type. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to lay.

In other news, I did some thinking this weekend. It looked a little something like this.

"Hmmmm. I think I might need a boat. Yes, yes. Definitely a boat. Must. Have. Boat."

I was meant to have a boat. I feel it in my bones and in my sunburned shoulders. And in light of the suburn that is taking over my body and the whole "hurts to type" thing, I am going to wrap this up now. I leave you with this.


CHEESE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your thinking face! I'm going to practice that in front of the mirror!